
Sometimes I have the weirdest things happen to me. One time I shut my own thumb in the car door and ended up losing my whole nail. Another time I had to be put on an IV becuase I somehow ended up with some infection in my eye that wouldn't go away. Now I have this infection on my chin and it's all swollen and sore. It started out as a little pimple then Monday night it started getting swollen and by Tuesday morning it was huge. Now it's all red and the swelling is starting to move onto my face. It goes all the way back to my neck and across the underneath side of my chin . It hurts to touch it or move it and trying to lay down on it and sleep doesn't work too well either. I have to go to the doctor today and see if they can fix it. In the meantime I've been trying to put peroxide on it and neosporin. Of course the only band aids we have are batman, spiderman and camo so I've been walking around with really cool bandaids too. Along with all that I've got some sort of cold or flu. Monday night I got the chills and couldn't stop shaking. Then I was freezing all night. Tuesday my while body ached and I had to spend most of the day in bed. Luckily Michael was home and helped watch the kids. Today the aching is gone and I feel all better except for my chin. Hopefully that will be taken care of soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment