Thursday, October 16, 2008

Primary Program

I am in charge of writing our primary program this year. I was in charge of it last year too. We aren't having it until the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I finished writing it today and we will start going over it on Sunday. We only have 12 active children and 1 semi active child. I am only expecting 11 children the day of the program. We have a small branch so I get the privilege of being primary president and music person. I also am supposed to do activity days. My counselors are also the primary teachers. Our pianist we only get for a few minutes at the beginning of sharing time because she is also in the young women presidency and has to teach most every Sunday at the same time we do sharing time and music. Surprisingly the children have learned their songs really well and things go relatively smoothly despite the juggling of different callings and small numbers. The children are excite about the program and we only have one that gets a little shy in front of people. The congregation always loves it no matter what happens during the program. I'll give you all an update after the program.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, that's awesome that you wear all of those Primary hats! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it goes :)