Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Eggs, anyone?
This afternoon, I had gone upstairs to do a few things. The three youngest kids were downstairs watching "Go, Diego, Go!" Michael was home, but also busy. After a little while we heard the boys calling because Olivia had changed the channel. I came downstairs and Olivia was sitting in the kitchen floor in a pile of broken eggs. Dillon had gotten a drink out of the fridge and left the door open. Olivia found the carton of eggs on the bottom shelf and taken them out. There were broken eggs here and there throughout the kitchen, but the biggest pile was right in front of the doorway and she was sitting in the middle of it covered in eggs, and might I add, very happy. Michael gave her a bath while I cleaned up the floor and started the laundry. I think she preferred the eggs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment