I wrote this for the primary kids to give to their fathers this Sunday. I thought I would share it with all of you.
Dear Dad, you are my favorite guy.
There are so many reasons why.
You play with me instead of rest.
You help me be my very best.
You teach me how to throw a ball.
You take me shopping at the mall.
You take me out on camping trips.
You fix my kite when it rips.
You help me learn important things,
Like how to pump on the swings.
I've learned to swim and ride a bike,
To roast marshmallows just how I like.
So many htings I've learned from you,
Zipping my coat and tying my shoes.
There's wrestling matches and piggy back rides.
You're someone in whom I can confide.
High fives, Good jobs, and Way to goes!
The tickle monster getting my toes,
Goodbye hugs and goodnight kisses,
Digging for worms and dandelion wishes,
All of this and so much more
Make the Dad that I adore.
So thank you, Dad, for all you do.
No matter what I'll always love you!
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment