Monday, May 5, 2008

Zoo Day







Today Zane, Dillon, Zeke, Olivia and I got to go to the zoo with the kindergarten class. It was a lot of fun. The day was beautiful and the animals were out and moving around. They fed the ducks and goats, saw kangaroos hopping around, listened to a parrot talk to us, had a camel lay down and stick his head thorugh the fence and saw the penguins running around. After we saw all the animals we had a picninc and played in the park for a little while. Then the class got their picture taken on the playground equipment. It was a fun day. This evening we cooked out over the firepit and had s'mores. The kids enjoyed playing outside and Michael and I enjoyed the fresh air. It has been a long wait for the weather to finally warm up. I hope it's here to stay.

No comments: