Monday, March 31, 2008
Snow is Falling All Around
Possibly up to 10 inches! Not so much fun unless you're under still in school and then it's great! The kids gotup got ready for school. The bus came and got them. They ate breakfast at school and then the bus brought them home. What a full day! I'm not sure why the kids had to go to school just for breakfast except maybe the school needed to get rid of the leftover pizza that they served for breakfast so it was worth running the busses. Zane informed me that they didn't even bring any papers home because they didn't have any classes. They were home five minutes and toild me it was boring being at home and that they were hungry. Well, we are out of food (today is usually grocery store day) and I can't go to the store to get any. I guess we will be having homemade bread and butter with popcorn as a treat. Sounds almost as healthy as the cold pizza breakfast they had at school. Anyone want to come over for lunch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment