Tuesday, February 26, 2008
All about me!
I finally did it! I have lost 22.2 pounds since joining Weight Watchers! I am so excited. I got a key chain and everyone clapped and cheered. They think that having 6 kids and being able to still lose weight is amazing. It has been hard but well worth it. I am finally down to my Olivia pre-pregnancy weight. Now I will work towards my Zeke pre-pregnancy weight. I am quite pround of myself as you can tell, but hey, I've worked hard. Things have been crazy here lately with stomach flu, strep throat, ear infections, speaking in church, 4-H projects and meetings, losing the second motor in our van in less than 2 months, Michael's trips and getting ready for Dillon's surgery tomorrow. Plus we've had all our day to day things along with it. I'm not trying to brag or make myself something I'm not, but I am proud that through all that stress I was able to keep going and reach my first goal. There's still a long ways to go, but I've already reached one goal so I know I can keep going. Enough celebrating and boasting, I hope everyone who reads this has a great day. We'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BRAG AWAY!!! You totally deserve it! I think you are amazing.
That is so great! I am so excited for you, and wish that I would get some will power and do the same thing. Congrats!
Post a Comment