She was so excited to go and I was so glad that I got to go along with her. We had 5 kindergartners in our group and about 4 hours to explore. We climbed clouds...
Went grocery shopping...
Played in the water...
and the sand...
We played in trees...
played house...
and danced with hoops...
We also cooked in a cafe, gave the weather report on TV, worked in the post office, fixed cars, and built with giant blocks...
We saw a huge dinosaur mama and her baby, painted on the wall, read stories, played with a giant Lite Brite set and played instruments. We sat in a teepee and built a house and took a ride on a conveyor belt. We also planted flours and carrots, gathered eggs from the chicken coupe and so much more. It was such a fun day! I am so thankful again, that I get to have these moments with my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment