Our second creation was also one I found on Pinterest. It was orange rolls shaped like Bunnies! I made this one for me. Dillon and Olivia helped roll out the dough and make the bunnies. Makenna was the only one besides me who liked them so I ended up giving half of them away.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
New Creations
This weekend, since it was conference weekend, we decided to try out a few new recipes. The first one we tried was pop tarts. Some of my kids LOVE pop tarts. I can't stand them, but I thought it would be fun to try home made ones. I found a recipe on my new favorite website, Pinterest, and tried them. I used puff pastry instead of pie dough and they turned out really good! I would even eat them!
Don't they look cute! I won't tell you how many I ate :) We tried a few other recipes too and have ingredients to try a few more over spring break this week. I love trying new recipes and I have found a lot on Pinterest that I love! Baking and cooking are my stress relievers. It helps me relax and it makes others happy! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment