Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Dressed for the weather?
Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was in the mid 60's with a pretty good breeze. We spent a good part of the day outside. When the older kids got home and they were all outside playing, I started looking at them all and then I had to take a picture. It was so funny! Were we all dressed for the same weather and playing in the same yard? Maddi had on a hooded sweatshirt with long pants. Makenna had on a furry sweater with capris and flip flops. Zane and Dillon had on long pants and t-shirts and garden gloves (with flowers). Zeke had on his muscle shirt, shorts and boots and Olivia had on a swimsuit (that's my girl!). I made them all line up so I could take a picture. It made me giggle just a little:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
made me smile too! Love your kiddos.
That is funny!
I guess they're ready for anything!
Post a Comment