Friday, October 2, 2009
First Haircut
Today I took Olivia to get her first haircut (the time I had to cut her hair because she had pieces from both sides stuck together under her chin with a piece of gum doesn't count!). I was nervous because I didn't want it to look like she had gotten her hair cut. I just needed it trimmed so I could comb it. Normally I cut the kids hair but hers scares me because it is so curly and has layers in it. I felt it was worth the $10 to have someone else do it. She did really good and didn't freak out having some one she didn't know that close to her. The girl cutting did a good job too. Afterwards she and Zeke got a sucker which made it all worth it. Zeke wants me to go back and get my haircut so he can have another sucker. It's all about the treats! I would post a picture of her with her new hair, but you can't tell anything was done and I don't have one of her right now so just look at the one I posted earlier:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment