It seems like yesterday when I first held you
Your tiny hands, perfect face and pretty eyes of blue
Your special spirit brought a change to my life
Your sweet smile still melts away the strife.
Each hug that you give me fills me with love
I know you’re a special gift from heaven above
Your gentle ways are pure and true
You bring joy to my life in all that you do
Though young in years, your spirit is wise
The light of Christ within you lies
Best buddies forever, me and you
I love you, little buckaroo!
Your tiny hands, perfect face and pretty eyes of blue
Your special spirit brought a change to my life
Your sweet smile still melts away the strife.
Each hug that you give me fills me with love
I know you’re a special gift from heaven above
Your gentle ways are pure and true
You bring joy to my life in all that you do
Though young in years, your spirit is wise
The light of Christ within you lies
Best buddies forever, me and you
I love you, little buckaroo!
1 comment:
That's a nice poem. Happy Birthday to Dillon!!
Post a Comment