This is Olivia's hair straightened. We had extra time one norning so I did it to see what it would look like. It was wild! She sisn't like it straight either because it got in her face more. The curls kind of help keep it out of her eyes.
This is Hunter, our new lab puppy. Isn't he cute? I must say, labs make some of the cutest puppies in the world. The kids love him, even Olivia and Zeke. Sassy gets along great with him, which is a huge plus since they share the same kennel. Dillon helped name him. The shelter named him Karter but we didn't like that. He is two months old and very sweet.
Well, that is most of the latest with the Christiansen clan. Hopefully I can keep up a little better now:)
1 comment:
Olivia looks SO different with her hair straight! It looks like you've had a fun and busy month!
Post a Comment