Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trip number ?

Michael left again today for another Kentucky trip. The kids were all sad to see him go. I wasn't too excited either. He will get back during the night on Thursday. Maddi is doing basketball camp this week. She loves it. Her friend Josie is doing it with her. That starts at 8:30 am. Makenna goes with Claire to Bible Camp at 9 am this week and then Maddi and Josie go over there after basketball. Tomorrow night is the program. I'm not too excited about it since I will be there by myself with the kids but they are very excited. There will be rootbeer floats afterwards. Today the boys, Olivia and I stayed at school all morning helping the first grade teacher get math packets ready for the school year. The books had 600 pages and there were 22 books. We had to separate the books and then put all the pages together. Sounds confusing but it really wasn't. Anyways, It took us all morning. When we finished she took us to the park and we ate pizza. Then she took us all for a ride on her golf cart. We drove all over town and through the "forest". Then we went to the lake and the boys threw rocks and sticks into the water while Olivia slept and Mrs. Pearson and I talked. The kids love her and she seems to like them too. We got home aroiund 1:30 this afternoon. The girls will get home around 2:30. We have a PTO meeting tonight trying to get ready for the open house in a couple of weeks. The girls have Tae Kwan Do. Hopefully we will make it through the meeting without too much noise. Tomorrow we will finish helping Mrs. Pearson while the girls are doing their things. Just another crazy week I suppose!

No comments: