Sunday, September 11, 2016

September So Far

We started out September celebrating Dillon's 12th birthday.  We are so thankful for him and the blessing that he has been to our family.  He is soft spoken and always tries his best to do what is right.  He is kind and works hard.  He always gives 100% no matter what.  I love watching him grow and learn.  He is becoming an amazing young man!

September has also brought on football and cross country season for us!  Zeke is playing elementary football again this year.  He just had his first game.  He's #34.

Dillon is playing junior high football this year.  He is the starting running back for the team and loves it!  I love watching him play but I cringe every time he gets tackled.



Makenna is running cross country this fall.  She had physical therapy all summer to try to get her hips, core and knee strengthened and recover from her injury so that she could run this fall.  She started out the season not as on top of her game as she was hoping but she has been working hard and will hopefully get to where she wants to be.


I look forward to more games and meets this fall.  I love watching my kids and being able to be there and cheer them on!  I love the lessons they learn from hard work and team work (or lack there of sometimes too).  These are things that will stick with them through life.



No comments: