Saturday, June 25, 2016

Swimming Fun!

This last week we had a busy, but sun-filled week.  We had our normal physical therapy, rock picking and work.  We did workouts, had library and got our shopping done.  We also got to spend two different afternoons at the pool with great friends!  We were all having so much fun that I didn't get any pictures taken, so that will be my goal next time ☺

Monday we got to spend 7 hours at the Brookings Pool.  We got there when it opened and stayed until they closed only leaving for a few minutes to go get something to eat - the kids were starving!  It was so nice to sit in the sun and visit with an adult!  The kids enjoyed having someone other than siblings to play with too.

Friday we got to go swimming again.  This time we went to Watertown.  We spent 5 hours there.  We got there an hour after it opened and stayed until closing.  Then we all went to eat together.  This time I got to talk to two adults!  And Watertown has a lazy river that I love going on so that made it even more fun.  The kids had more friends to play with and the day flew by.

I feel so blessed to have friends that I can spend time with and enjoy.  I am looking forward to more days at the pool in the near future.  The kids are too!

No comments: