Friday, October 10, 2014

20 Days and Counting!

Let the countdown begin!  We have 20 days before we get to move.  Right now our current house is a big, crazy mess full of boxes, kids, homework, school bags and who knows what else.  It drives me crazy but it will have to get worse before it gets better :) 

We are very excited for the opportunity to move.  We feel very blessed.  This just kind of fell in our laps and, while there has been a few bumps and frustrations, everything is falling into place for us. 

20 days may seem like plenty of time but I am feeling the pressure to get it all done!  During that time we have school, parent-teacher conferences, two volleyball tournaments, a cross country meet or two, gymnastics, church activities, scouts, and long harvest hours.  We also have to finish our current bathroom, paint the living room, clean carpets and do a few other upkeep things so our house will be ready to rent as soon as we are out.  My hours are limited and few.  My stress is slowly climbing but we will get it all done I am sure!  I was very happy to hear that they will be cleaning our new house for us so I won't have to worry about that! 

Even though our current state is making my head spin, I look forward to all that lies ahead.  I am excited to get moved in and settled - especially since it will be right before the holidays start.  Moving back to this area has been a huge blessing to our family. Some of the blessings we knew would be here, but there have been so many others that we didn't expect.  This is another one of those and we are excited to continue building our lives here.

No comments: