Saturday, August 2, 2014

Exciting Stuff!

 
The other day I got my very first, official letter from the school :)  I have been waiting to tell everyone about my exciting news because I wanted to make sure it was all official before I said anything.  I think it is official enough now that I can make the announcement that I have been hired to be the new elementary assistant at Deubrook!  I am so excited!  I have been subbing at Deubrook for 2 years now.  I have grown to love the staff and the students there.  The staff at Deubrook are some of the most amazing and caring people that I have ever met.  I got to sit in meetings with them last year before school started and I was deeply impressed.  As I sat there listening to all that they had done and all that they still had to do it really opened my eyes as to how much time and effort they put into our children.  They love our children, they love their jobs, they love each other, and they love the school.  They do such an amazing job and I am so excited to be able to join their team!  My kids are excited because now they won't have to ride the bus anymore.  I guess there are perks for all of us! 
 
Summer is winding down for all of us - less then three weeks away.  On August 18th I will start my new adventure.  I am a little nervous, but mostly excited!  The kids will start on the 20th.  They are also excited to be back with their friends and meet new classmates and teachers.  It is going to be a good year!

1 comment:

Spemberly Cantrell said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it!!