Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Bunnies

This morning Dillon, Zeke, Olivia and I made cinnamon bunnies with butter cream frosting.  They helped put all the ingredients in...


 
Then after they raised Dillon and Olivia helped shape them into bunnies...
 

 
While they were baking we made the frosting and then when they came out of the oven we spread the frosting on while they were still warm.  That way the frosting would melt down the sides and cover more of the bunnies :)  Here is our finished product!
 
 
We made 20 of these little bunnies and they were all gone within a few hours.  I guess that means they really liked them!  I love it when we have time to cook together.  Sometimes it seems we are always in such a hurry to get to the next thing that I don't have time to let them come in and help.  They love to help me so I love these moments when we are slowed down and able to spend time together having fun!



No comments: