Saturday, May 11, 2013

Children's Museum

Thursday I got to go with Olivia and her class to the Children's Museum in Brookings. 

She was so excited to go and I was so glad that I got to go along with her.  We had 5 kindergartners in our group and about 4 hours to explore.  We climbed clouds...

 
Went grocery shopping...
 

 
Played in the water...
 

 
and the sand...
 
We played in trees...
 
played house...
 

 
and danced with hoops...
 
 
We also cooked in a cafe, gave the weather report on TV, worked in the post office, fixed cars, and built with giant blocks...
 


 
 
We saw a huge dinosaur mama and her baby, painted on the wall, read stories, played with a giant Lite Brite set and played instruments.  We sat in a teepee and built a house and took a ride on a conveyor belt.  We also planted flours and carrots, gathered eggs from the chicken coupe and so much more.  It was such a fun day!  I am so thankful again, that I get to have these moments with my kids!


No comments: