Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still Here...Still Waiting

Here's a little update of our summer so far.  I have been taking some pictures as we have gone along, I just haven't downloaded them yet.  I promis - it will come... Anyways, we have been very busy.  The last two weeks have involved swimming lessons every morning.  That comes to an end tomorrow.  We are also still doing baseball and softball.  Maddi's team played in a tournament last Saturday.  They played five games and won all five walking away Champions!!  Go Grizzlies!  The girls are still doing basketball three days a week.  All the kids are still doing gymnastics once a week and the four oldest do their conditioning class twice a week.  We go all different directions!  The days have been extremely hot and busy.  The kids seem to enjoy it though.  We got to go last weekend to see a draft horse show.  Dillon loves seeing the big draft horses.  Michael has trimmed a few horses for a few people since we've been here.  He's even ridden once or twice.  Maddi and I are running in the mornings.  She is wanting to run cross country this year and I get to help coach it.  I figured if we were both going to be involved we had both better be able to cover the distance!  Zane signed up for football today.  He is excited.  Maddi signed up too - not sure she will get to play.  She wants to do cross country more than football and since they are at the same time she is going to have to choose. 

The house situation is the same.  We are still waiting on stupid Wells Fargo to get their act together and allow the closing to take place.  It has been moved back again to sometime before the 30th of this month.  It had better go through this time because we are supposed to close on our house here on the 31st.  I am SO ready to be able to get into our own place, unpack and have a little more space.  This little two bedroom house is driving me crazy!  Enough is enough and I have had enough!

We are really enjoying being back in Hendricks.  We love this place and the people here.  We love having Michael home too.  The kids love being with him and having him there to watch them do their things.  I enjoy his help and his company.  A few times a week we go on walks and enjoy quiet time together.  I like that too. 

Hopefully next post I will have pictures downloaded and ready to post.  Hopefully next time I will have some more details of our houses too - good details :)

No comments: