Monday, April 16, 2012

My Day...

Somedays I just like to write down my day so that when I go to bed completely exhausted, I know why.  There are days that I feel like I go 100 mph but get nothing done all day long.  Today is one of those days.  Unfortunately, I was so tired when I got up this morning that I could hardly function.  After I got the kids off to school I went back to bed. I never do that, but this morning I did.  I slept until 10am!  I would've slept longer but I have so much to do that I had to drag myself out of bed and try to start functioning.  Because I know that today is going to be a crazy day and that I will look around the house at the end of the day and wonder what happened and why I got nothing done, I decided today will be a day that I write it all down.  This is my schedule for today...
6:30am - get Maddi up and off to school
7:30am - get the other kids up and ready for school
8:15am - back to bed :)
10 am - breakfast for me and Olivia, get ready for the day
11 am - clean my mom's house
1 pm - lunch and a trip to Rock Springs to get paperwork from the doctor
3 pm - Maddi home from school
3:30 pm - Maddi piano lessons
3:45pm - other kids home from school
4 pm - Dillon piano lessons
4:30pm - Makenna - piano lessons, pick up Dillon, take Zane and Jon to baseball practice, then drop off Dillon at baseball practice
5 pm - pick up Makenna from piano
6 pm - take Zeke and Olivia to ball practice
6:30pm - pick up Dillon from practice, then get Zane and Jon, drop Jon off
7 pm - pick up Zeke and Olivia
7:30 - 9pm - home work, piano practice, reading and bathing
9 pm - bedtime!

Mixed in with all that will be laundry, making supper and eating supper, exercise hopefully and all the other little things that have to be done.  That's my day today whether I like it or not! Somedays I have control over the schedule but today is not the case, it has been decided for me! So I'd better quit blogging and get to work!

No comments: