Monday, March 5, 2012

Twins

Olivia discovered the other day that she and I both have purple striped shirts.  She has been waiting for just the right day for us to wear them and be twins.  Today was the day!  We both had to wear our shirts, blue jeans and flip flops.  We went to lunch together to McDonalds and then went and did our shopping.  We even had a little girl comment to us about our matching shirts and that she and her mom had four matching shirts!  As we were walking through Walmart, she had to hold my hand as we walked and help me push the cart and sing about us being twins, holding hands and shopping.  She got concerned when I changed into my workout clothes that I wasn't going to match any more so I took a picture so she could see it when ever she wanted!  We also took a picture with my phone so we could send it to Daddy so he could see how pretty we were together today :)  She is such a cutie!

2 comments:

Natalee said...

Awwww! How fun! :) You two are cute little twinners! :)

Melyssa said...

So sweet!