Sunday, March 4, 2012

Testimonies

Today was testimony meeting at church. The first Sunday of each month we fast and our church meeting consists of people from the congregation getting up and bearing their testimony. Anyone can do it but no one has to do it. Today, four of my six children did. Olivia wanted to but I told her no. However, Maddi, Makenna, Zane and Zeke did. It was so sweet to hear them do that. It warmed my heart knowing that they are learning the gospel of Jesus Christ and know the importance of having Him in their lives. As a parent, I worry about all that lies ahead of them. I worry if they will have the strength to stand strong and make good choices. Times like today, when I hear them speak of their testimonies, calms me and helps me know they are headed in the right direction.

No comments: