Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Sweetest Thing...

Today I decided to get my hair cut. Not trimmed, cut. I think she took off about 8 inches. I'd post a picture but my laptop is not working so I can't down load pictures. Shucks, right?! Anyways, she didn't cut it like I wanted her to and I had to keep telling her to go shorter but she was afraid. After several tries I just let it go. It's just hair, right? It looks fine but I'm not sure it's my favorite. This afternoon I had to pick up the kids from school. They all noticed straight away that my hair had been cut and they all told me it looked nice and I appreciated that! I have one child that is very sensitive and sweet. He always notices things and he is always complimenting me, leaving me notes on my pillow and coloring pictures for me. I love it! It totally makes my day! Today when he saw my hair he came up beside me as we walked to the car, grabbed my hand and with the sweetest smile on his face told me that he loved my new hair and that I was really pretty :) then he held my hand all the way to the car. Doesn't that just melt your heart? It did mine! I love that little boy. He really is the sweetest thing ever and he totally made my week!

No comments: