Thursday, March 8, 2012

Strep...

I hate sore throats and I feel awful when my kids have them.  This morning Zeke told me his throat was hurting and he didn't want to go to school.  I let him stay home. His glands were swollen and later in the morning his fever was 102.  I took him to the doctor and he has strep.  Poor kid.  It didn't stop him from playing outside this afternoon when the other kids got home from school, but it did slow him down when he had to swallow.  We got his first round of drugs in him tonight so hopefully he will be feeling better soon.  Tomorrow we get to spend the day together since he has to wait 24 hours before going back to school.  It will give him the weekend to recover before he has to go back Monday. Now my only hope is that the others don't get it...

No comments: