Friday, March 2, 2012

Lunch Date And More

I posted yesterday that I was going to find one thing each day that was positive to help me get through this time. Today I had several. One was a lunch date with a good friend. We got to sit and talk for an hour. It was nice to have that time to talk and laugh. Another thing was the several phone calls I got from Michael today. I love hearing his voice and getting his calls. Another was time with family. My sister and her family, my brother and his family, my other brother and my parents. I love watching the kids play and I love talking with them and teasing. Another was getting Olivia and Makenna all dressed up for their dance show. They get so excited for it and Olivia loves the fact that she gets to wear make up. Also the random hugs from Dillon and the kisses from Olivia. Those always make my day!

No comments: