Thursday, January 5, 2012

Temple Square


Early in the month of December we went to Salt Lake City to see all the lights on Temple Square. Michael's mom came and met us there and we all had a great time. Temple Sqaure was beautiful and it sstarted to lightly snow as we walked around and looked at the lights making it all the more beautiful. The kids loved seeing the temple and all the lights and nativitiies. We also got to go into one of the buildings and see the big Christus. At the hotel the girsl got to stay with Grandma and the boys stayed with me and Michael. the next day was spent shopping. The highlight was getting to ride the trolley to the mall and back. We also found a beautiful tree for the background of our family picture. The picture was intended for Christmas cards btInever got them done. At least I have a current picute though! I love the Christmas season - the music, the lights, the excitement of the children and the focus on our Savior. I love to see the season come and hate to see it go. I am thankful we could go and experience the beauty of Temple Square and feel the sprirt of the season.


Michael and Kenna

Zeke  and Olivia. This is one my favorite pictures.

Olivia catching snowflakes.

The Christus

Our family picture.

The Kids in front of the Salt Lake Temple.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

It was a great trip. Thanks so much for including me. Love you all.

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! I wish you had sent out that picture - it's a great one!