Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

I just realized how long it had been since I last posted.  Life has been crazy here.  We went awhile with no internet so I couldn't post then.  But even after we got it, I had a hard time finding time to even get on and check my emails.  We finally finished up the main things in the house - kitchen, bedrooms, plumbing, painting, etc. and got all moved in during October.  Maddi and Zane started basketball. Zane, Dillon and Zeke started wrestling. Dillon also did a basketball camp. Makenna and Olivia were still doing dance. We had two primary programs to practice for at church. I also had parent-teacher conferences and weekly time spent in the classrooms volunteering.  Throw in Halloween, friday night football games, scouts, a trip to Idaho, playdates and sleepovers and there has not been much down time.  All of this while trying to unpack and organize.  It has been fun though.  I am in the process of trying to get pictures downloaded so I can post what our life has looked like over the last few months.  I will show you some of our house transformations, cookie making and ballgames.  For now, this will have to do.  Michael has his week off and we are enjoying time with him and getting a few things marked off the to do list.  We are coming off our sugar highs and slowing down some so hopefully I will have more time to keep things updated :)  Until then, have fun and enjoy what life has given you (even if it is a temporary pool in the basement)!

No comments: