Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday

Friday has finally come.  It has been a long week.  It has rained most of the week.  Michael has been working.  I have been dealing with the death of my grandma, taking kids to ball games, church activities and anywhere else they need to go.  I too have been doing some church activities, exercising, cleaning and whatever else needs to be done.  Maddi has a game tonight.  It will be a late game.  They don't start until 7:30.  Michael won't be coming home tonight.  He has to stay up in Pinedale for the night.  Makes the days a little longer when he is gone.  I am glad this week is over.  I am exhausted.  I look forward to not waking up to the alarm in the morning.  We will get to celebrate Olivia's 4th birthday this weekend.  She is so excited for it.  Michael will be gone and so will my parents, but we will still have cake and ice cream and celebrate here at home.  Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, Olivia is 4?!?! Happy Birthday to her! I hope you have fun celebrating even if it's only part of your family :)