Thursday, April 28, 2011

Zeke

Zeke is always coming up with hilarious things that he says.  The way his little mind thinks always keeps me laughing.  Here are a few of his latest conversations.  The first one was last week when we had a little hail/sleet storm.  The second one was Tuesday night after he had eaten some Goldfish for a snack.  The third was from this morning.


Zeke comes running in the house, "Mom, it's raining little white balls on my head!" 
Me: "That's called hail."
Zeke: "I have to get my jacket."
Me: "Why don't you just come inside until it stops?"
Zeke: "No, I like playing in it. I just need a jacket because the little white balls hurt my head when they hit it."




Zeke: "Mom, if you kiss me right now you will get some Goldfish crumbs."
Me: "What?"
Zeke: "I just ate some Goldfish and there are some crumbs on my lips so if you kiss me you can have some crumbs."
Me: "I don't want to have any crumbs off your lips."
Zeke: "Why not? Don't you like Goldfish?"

Me: "No, not really."
Zeke: "Oh, okay."



Me:  "Do you want anymore Coco Roos in your bowl?"
Zeke:  "They're not Coco Roos they are Coco Puffs.  See (pointing to the words) Coco P-Puffs."
Me:  "Oh, right. Coco Puffs."
Zeke:  "I know 'cause I read it yesterday too.  I even read it with my eyes closed!"
Me:  "Wow!  You read it with your eyes closed?"
Zeke: "Yes.  It was (in a higher voice) AAWESOOOOME!!"


He's dead serious when he says these things.  He brightens up my days in a way that no one else can.

No comments: