Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Take Me To The Hospital

Last night around 11:30 Olivia woke up crying and she couldn't breathe very well. She kept saying it hurt - what I don't know, and seemed scared. I told her she needed to settle down so she could breathe or else she would have to go to the hospital. Then she asked me to take her to the hospital because she was sick. I took her outside to see if the frah air would help but it didn't. I had been up the night before cleaning up throw up from Zeke and had been sick myself all day. I asked Michael to take her to the ER because I wasn't feeling good enough to do it. I wa afraid I would end up vomiting while helping her! Michael took her in and came home a few hours later. Olivia went straight to bed. Michael said she had croup again. This is her 3rd time this year. She had to get a shot and two breathing treatments and x- rays. She came out this morning sporting two stickers on her jammies and she got a stuffed horse from the doctor for getting a shot. She was quite excited about it all! She put her hospital bracelets on her horse. The horse is, of course, named Okie! This morning I will go get her prescription and hopefully she will recover quickly. Nights are so scary with croup and asthma. Hopefully we won't have to do this again anytime soon.

No comments: