Sunday, December 12, 2010

The First of the Lasts

Today was the first of many lasts. I taught for the last time at church today. I know there will be other opportunities, but not here. I have really enjoyed all my teaching exerpiences here, from Sunday School to Primary to Relief Society. I have learned so much from those I taught. There will be many more lasts to come, some harder than others. This week we will go to our last play group, our last preschool night with Zeke and Olivia, our last ward potluck ( do you hear Michael cheering?) and Maddi's last basketball game as a Tri-Valley Fireball. And sooner than we know, we will be turning out the lights and closing the door to our little green house for the last time. Am I sad? Yes. And no. We have been through alot here. We have made so many fun memories and had so many experiences that gave changed us in so many ways. Through it all though, will be the reminders of the blessings that we have been given and that await us. Our experiences and friendships here will remain a part of us as we move on to new experiences and as we build new friendships.

No comments: