Thursday, November 4, 2010

Talk With the Boss Man

When I got home this morning from taking Zeke to school, Michael called and asked what my schedule was for the next two days. I told him nothing and asked why, hoping that he would tell me he had an interview in Wyoming or something. Instead he told me that the boss man wanted to talk to me and him together. They know Michael is looking elsewhere and I suppose he is going to try to make some offer to get us to stay (or else he's going to tell us to get out now - he can be kind of moody). He said he could talk to us together or separate. I won't go talk to him by myself! So, my nerves are in high gear again. I'll let you know how it goes...

By the way, Michael had his strength test yesterday. That should be about the last thing he needs before they extend the official job offer. He wasn't given the results of his test so we'll have to wait and see how he did.

No comments: