Monday, November 8, 2010
A Hard Decision
Over the weekend, Michael and I finally made a very hard decision. After much prayer, thought and discussion we decided to say no to the railroad. All logic made sense to say yes, but everything else made us feel no. Despite our financial situation and the great need to find something else, we just didn't feel right about it. We did everything we could think of to make it work. I ignored the constant head ache and sick stomach and planned for Nebraska, but in the end, we had to go with our hearts and the promptings we felt. It was a huge relief to make this decision. I feel much better now and so does Michael. Unfortunately, it means we are back to square one - needing to do something but not knowing what that is. We have talked about going back to school or staying here until a job comes up. We're not sure which route to take. Am I nervous for what lies ahead? Kind of. The unknown is hard for me. I am ready for answers to be found and to know what lies ahead for us. I do know, however, that something will come and we will have answers. Heavenly Father will not forsake us. We will be able to provide for our family and find what we need. Our prayers will be answered. In the meantime, we will continue our search and hope that the answers come soon.