Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Streaking Material

This morning I had to take Zeke to the doctor to get a physical for preschool.  Part of the physical is to check his "weenie" as the doctor stated and his backside.  Zeke wasn't too sure of the whole process and I wasn't too sure about the doctor using the word "weenie".  Is that a medical term they learn in school?  Anyways, Zeke was laying on the little table and as he lifted Zeke's legs up to check his bottom, much to my horror, he had an unwiped bum!  "There's some streaking material!"  the doctor said.  I was SO embarrassed!  Zeke sometimes likes to try wiping his bum on his own so he doesn't tell me when he needs  help in the bathroom.  Unfortunately, this morning was one of those times and it wasn't discovered until then.  At the end of the appointment the doctor told me that besides the "stinky butt", another medical term I think, he looked great.  Once again, so embarrassed.  I think it's time to look for a new doctor...