Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Turn

After hauling kids around to fairs over the last few months, it is now my turn to drive.  I get to drive at the Sioux Empire Fair tomorrow night.  My horses will be Prince and William.  As of right now I have only driven that particular team once.  I will get another chance tomorrow morning as long as Zeke's doctors appointment doesn't last too long.  This morning I couldn't drive because of the rain.  This afternoon I couldn't because I was babysitting.  This evening I couldn't because I needed to take Makenna out for some one on one time.  Anyways, it will be fun.  I enjoyed it last year when I drove a single draft with the cart.  This year will be a little different with the team and wagon, but I like to do it.  Hopefully some one will be able to get pictures so I can post them on here.  Wish me luck!

No comments: