Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Day of School

Thursday was the kids first day of school.  They were so excited!  I'm not sure what time Zane got up, but when I my alarm went off at 6:15 and I went out into the hallway he came running out of his room all dressed and ready to go.  I asked him how long he had been up and he said a long time.  Crazy boy!  The Backpack Fairy did come which was exciting to everyone, except Michael.  She left nothing for him.  They all had a great day at school.  Hopefully that will last for a while, it's so mcuh easier to wake them up in the morning when they are excited about it!  While they were at school, Zeke, Olivia and I went to the gym. They played in the kids zone and went to an exercise/tumbling class for "little tikes" while I exercised.  Then we went swimming.  They were so tired from getting up early that they both fell alseep on the way home from the gym and didn't wake up for several hours.  I enjoyed the quiet time :)  Here are some pictures of the kids first day.  Dillon looks like he may be in pain.  He really was excited to go, he just isn't sure how to smile in pictures.  You kind of have to catch him off guard to get a really good smile.  He's cute no matter what his expression though!
Little Princess with her Backpack Fairy treats

Zeke checking out his bag

Dillon ready for first grade.  Smile!

Zane, my 2nd grade toothless wonder :)

Makenna - 3rd grade dance queen

4th grader Maddi, my forever tomboy

No comments: