Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quiet All Around

It's Satruday morning and for the first time in a long time the house is all quiet and Iam up to enjoy it.  This week has been another crazy week.  I spent the last three days babysitting our two neighbor kids.  With  8 kids running around the house and all the things I was trying to get done, I went to bed pretty exhausted last night.  I have been getting up at 5:30 every morning to go to the gym.  That has been nice (but WAY to early for me).  By the time I get home, kids are starting to wake up and the day has begun.  This morning I didn't go to the gym because Michael had to be to work early to get ready for a parade.  So here I am, all by myself, listening to nothing and I am thoroughly enjoying it! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that time of day! I get up early with Tyler so I can work out after he leaves, but before everyone is awake. Nice and quiet :)