Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here We Go Again

Well, today I set up yet another appointment with yet another doctor.  This time it is at the Diabetic and Thyroid Clinic.  They will know more about the hormones and they want to do more testing in regards to my last bloodwork that came back abnormal.  Hopefully they will be able to tell me more about the IFG-1 Binding Protien.  They say it could be the cause of my constant fatigue but more testing will need to be done.  Unfortunately, they are booked out until October!  I had them put me on the call list in case something came open before that.  Until then, I guess I'll keep plugging away.  I really have no choice in the matter now do I!  I hope there are answers with this one.  I can't afford many more doctor's appointments and I feel guilty about the cost everytime I go and they don't find any answers.  Plus it makes me feel like an incompetent loser who can't handle the stress of life and all that goes on.  Anyways, I guess this will be another step that will hopefully lead me to where I need to go.  If not, I am going to crawl into a hole filled with chocolate and Diet Dr. Pepper and spend the rest of my days there :)  Just kidding!  I know there are worse things out there that I could be faced with.  I know there are people struggling with worse health issues than I am struggling with so I am not trying to complain.  But, depsite the fact that there is worse out there, I still am here having to deal with this and it is very frustrating to me.  So to end, I will quote what those wiser than me have always said, "This to shall pass."  And it will.  Someday.  I hope!

No comments: