Monday, June 21, 2010

Word from the Doctor

Well, I got a call from the nurse today.  So far all the tests have come back clear.  That's good and bad.  I'm glad everything seems fine, but that still leaves me without reasons or solutions.  I asked what the next step for me should be.  He said I could go to can endocrinologist and get a second opinion or I could try birth control pills to see if that will help regulate my system.  I guess I will try the pills.  It would be an easy fix if it works.  It has been years since I took birth control (I no longer need it) and I hated taking them.  Hopefully it will be different this time.  I will also start taking B complex vitamins along with regular vitamins.  Hopefully all of that combined will be what I need.  If not, I guess I will try the endocrinologist.  He wanted me to try the pills first.  So, the waiting is over for this part of the process.  Now it's on to the next part...

No comments: