Thursday, June 10, 2010

The last of Vacation

Today is a rainy, yucky day so I will finish up on our vacation pictures. 

While in Idaho we were able to go spend part of a day at my sister's house.  The kids had so much fun playing on her payground and going for super fast 4 wheeler rides  We only had one small accident when Zane fell sideways off one of the 4 wheelers and scraped up his elbows.  Unfortunately, we were having so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures even though my camera was in my pocket!

Jyca also took the girls one afternoon to the beauty college and we all got manicures.  Olivia really got into hers.  While getting her hands massaged, she fell asleep!
Our last Saturday there we were able to see Michael's brother and his family and his sister.  The kids enjoyed playing with their cousin, eating s'mores and going on a safari.
We were able to see many good friends at church.  There are some very wonderful people out there who have made a great impact on our family.  It was so good to see some of them.

The last day of our trip was spent in Wyoming at my parents house.  I wish we could have stayed longer but our schedules wouldn't allow it.  We were in and out so quickly that I din't get to take any pictues there.  The kids did get to play in the sprinklers and we did make a quick trip to the park too.  I have been missing my parents a lot lately and I hope that they will be able to spend some time here in Sioux Falls later this summer.  Finances make it impossble for me to make another trip there this year.

Anyways, it was a fun trip over all.  We spent a lot of time in the car, but the kids did really well and foundways to sleep through alot of it.  It's not a trip we will make every year but we were glad we got to do it this year!

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Wow, those look like comfy positions! I love that Olivia fell asleep during her manicure. So funny! It looks like a fun trip!