Friday, June 11, 2010

Basketball Camp

The day after we got back from our trip, Maddi started a 3 day basketball clinic at SDSU in Brookings.  She loved it!  It went from 9-3 everyday.  They did all sorts of different things and she has turned into a SDSU Jackrabbit fan.  She can't wait to do it again next year.

While she was doing her clinic, the other kids and I hung out in Brookings playing at the parks, swimming and doing some shopping.  Most of our time was spent at the Hillcrest Park.  It brought back so many memories.  I spent countless hours at the park playing and swimming.  They still have the same playground equipment (kind of scarey actually).  I spent 4 summers at that park with my brothers and sister.  It made me feel a little homesick for those care free times!

No comments: