Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doctor Results

Well, after waiting almost a week, I got my results back.  I am Vitamin D deficient.  Levels are supposed to be above 40 and I am at 28.  I will have to go on prescription meds for 12 weeks and then go have my levels checked again.  That should explain my overhwelming tiredness and once I get my levels back up my energy should increase.  I don't know much about this, so I guess it will give me something to read and learn about.  I have learned though, that if not fixed it can lead to a lot of other stuff that I don't want to deal with. I'm glad I went and got everything checked out.  I hope that soon I will be able to feel like a normal person again and have the energy I need to accomplish all that I have to do.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments: