Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coming out both ends

I know, lovely picture that paints - and yes, it is what is says.  Olivia has had diarrhea for a few days.  Yesterday Zeke got it.  It was horrible.  I'm not sure how many pairs of underwear that I cleaned out yesteday and how many little bums I wiped.  By the end of the day their little bums were so sore that they screamed anytime I had to wipe them.  It even hurt Zeke to sit he said.  When they took bathes last night they both sat and cried when the water touched their little backsides.  I covered them with bum cream and hoped that they wouldn't have any issues during the night so it could heal a little.  It seems much better this morning.  Unfortunately, Zeke just got done throwing up.  Olivia has already had diarrhea this morning.  Zeke hasn't yet.  He tried to eat a yogurt and threw it up (all over my bedroom floor) almost immediately.  Poor kid.  Looks like it will be another day inside near the bathroom.  I sure hope this doesn't pass to the other kids.  Keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments: