Friday, April 16, 2010

Anxious

Today I have a doctors appointment.  I am very nervous and anxious about it.  I probably should have gone a few year ago but thought it was just me being a dork.  I finally took the step and made the appointment.  It wasn't suppose to be until May but I got moved up to today.  I am glad and scared all at the same time.  I am hoping to find answers.  I am hoping for a good doctor that knows what she is doing.  I am hopin that she doesn't just look at me, tell me I'm crazy and walk out :)  If I don't find answers here, I don't know what I will do or where I will go next.  It's nothing serious so sorry if I freaked you all out.  It's serious to me, but not life or death stuff.  I just need answers.  I fasted earlier this week in hopes for extra help from above, both for me and the doctor.  Now I just have to wait and see what happens.  I am not good at waiting unfortunately!  Michael will come home and watch the kids so I don't have to worry about that.  Thank goodness for him! 

No comments: