Sunday, April 25, 2010

All Dressed Up

I took pictures of the kids this morning before church.  I thought they were so cute.  The girls got to sing in Stake Conference today with the senior primary.  They did a good job. We also got to see some of our friends from Brookings and Watertown which was very nice.

I had to get a picture of Maddi and Makenna back to back.  Most of the school year they have been the same height.  Well, obviousy Maddi had a growth spurt and has passed Makenna up.  She was quite excited about that.  Everything is a competition between them.  Maddi pulled a tooth the other day so she was even with Makenna in the number lost, so Makenna came in and pulled a tooth too (it was already loose) so she could be ahead again!  Crazy girls :)  The two oldest boys are just as bad. Sibling rivalry is always part of family life!  Keeps things interesting, that's for sure!  But no matter what, I love my little step stools.  They are good kids and teach me a lot of things that I wouldn't be able to learn any other way.  And though some days are hard, they are a blessing from heaven for which I will always be grateful.

2 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Cute pictures of such cute kids!

Joyce said...

Stinkin CUTE pictures!!!! Love them so.

When I got home from church yesterday, Jim insisted that I have Kelli show me. He could hardlty wait for me to see them. I will try to print them off, get a frame and the kids can make him a Fathers Day prize while in Idaho. He enjoyed them so much.