Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Princess Lollipop and Princess Hoppy Hop

Olivia loves to sing the song "I love you, a bushel and a peck" only she sings it "I love you a bushy and a peck."  She knows the while song and she sings it all the time.  It is just so cute that I needed to ge it recorded.  Maddi and Makenna have gotten Build a Bears on thier 8th birthdays from thier grandma and Olivia loves them so I thought that would be a good way to do it.  I bought the little sound chip and recorded her singing the song.  Then Michael and I found the cutest bunny that we both knew she would love and got it for her.  We were right - she absolutely loves it!  It goes everywehere with her now and she les to push it's hand and listen to herself sing.  She named the bunny Hoppy Hop (Hoppy for short).  Of course it is a princess just like her so we have Princess Lollipop and Princess Hoppy Hop.  Unfortunately for Maddi, Olivia has "borrowed" all of Maddi's bear clothes and uses them for her bunny.  Maddi's bear clothes are pink and pink is Olivia's favorite color.  Maddi is a good sport about it and lets Olivia use them.