Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dressed for the weather?

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  It was in the mid 60's with a pretty good breeze.  We spent a good part of the day outside.  When the older kids got home and they were all outside playing, I started looking at them all and then I had to take a picture.  It was so funny!  Were we all dressed for the same weather and playing in the same yard?  Maddi had on a hooded sweatshirt with long pants.  Makenna had on a furry sweater with capris and flip flops.  Zane and Dillon had on long pants and t-shirts and garden gloves (with flowers).  Zeke had on his muscle shirt, shorts and boots and Olivia had on a swimsuit (that's my girl!).  I made them all line up so I could take a picture.  It made me giggle just a little:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

made me smile too! Love your kiddos.

Spencer and Kimberly said...

That is funny!

Melissa said...

I guess they're ready for anything!