Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Zeke!

Today my little Zekie boy turns 4!  I can't believe how fast time goes.  He is such a special blessing in our lives and brings such a sweet spirit to our home.  I can't imagine life without him.  It as been so fun to be able to spend more time with him this year while the older kids are at school.  We have been able to spend a lot of one on one time together and we have gone on some fun adventures with Olivia!  Happy Birthday Super Zeke!

Your happy giggle brings joy to my heart
Your great big smile is contagious to all.
Your spirit is strong; you’re wise beyond your years.
You’re so aware even though you are small.



You take everything in, always learning and growing,
Asking questions nonstop to help you understand.
As I watch you change and evolve, I change too
I learn so much as we walk together hand in hand.



Your joy, your kindness, your soft gentle heart
Your hugs and kisses and “I love you’s”
Your big imagination, funny stories and facts
Are all part of you, my little boy blue




You changed my life; I’ll never be the same
You bring love to my heart and joy to my day
I thank heaven each day for the gift that is you
Little boy blue, I love you more than words can say.

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Cute post! Happy Birthday to Zeke!!